The Beauty of Ergonomics
- When blow drying you’ll have a brush in one hand and a blow dryer in the other hand, so it’s important to position
- Your body in a relaxed and natural working position.
- You don’t have to make your client move her head forward it’s also important that she has a relaxing experience
- By keeping your arms close to your body and not elevating your arms over your shoulders you will have a lot less wear and
tear on your arms and shoulders.
- By using the longer barrel brush you will be able to efficiently do much better finishes because this will allow you
to take fewer and wider sections and cut down on the blow drying time.
The Smoothair Brushe barrel has a ceramic coating will distribute the heat evenly around the barrel, the bristles are infused with tourmaline negative ions this will penetrate and help condition the hair by closing the cuticle resulting in less frizz, smoother and shinier hair. The Smoothair Brush is longer, the handle is designed to prevent tingling and fatigue of the hands and fingers, it’s very light weight and balanced, heat resistance, snag proof and 20% to 40% longer than other round brushes.
The Smoothair Brushes come in 5 sizes Retail Prices per brush $27.00
26mm Bristle to Bristle across 1 5/8
32mm Bristle to Bristle across 2”
45mm Bristle to Bristol across 2.5”
53mm Bristle to Bristle across 3”
65mm bristle to Bristle across 3.5”